The health and well being of our clients, patients and staff are always a top priority at Barrett Station Veterinary Clinic. In response to the evolving effects and concerns of COVID-19 we have decided to close our lobby and offer “Hands-Free” Drop-Off Appointments and Curbside Concierge to all of our clients during this difficult time.
Appointments, Drop Offs, and Surgery
We will still be providing all services as always just under new guidelines to maintain limited contact and social distancing. Here are a few things to expect if you during a “Hands-Free” Appointment for your pet…
- You will be given a scheduled time to arrive similar to a normal office visit.
- Please call 314-822-2882 when you arrive and we will direct you
where to go.
- A technician will meet you outside to gather information and your pet. PLEASE have them securely leashed or in a carrier.
- You may wait in your car during your pet’s exam or leave and come back.
- All communications will be via phone so please be sure we have your current phone number and be ready for calls.
- Payment can be made via credit/debit over the phone or cash/check can be given to our technician when you pick up your pet.
- All documents, including invoices, will be emailed to you.
- A member of our team will arrange a pick-up time and details with you via phone.
Medication Pick Up or Sample Drop Off
We ask that you call ahead or utilize our online resources (Pet Port, email – firstname.lastname@example.org) to request refills. Please be prepared to pay for products or tests via phone. When you arrive to pick up products or drop off samples call 314-822-2882 and a team member will assist you.
If you would like to have home delivery please use our online store – https://barrettstationvet.vetsfirstchoice.com/