Limited Re-Opening Guidelines
- Effective October 8, 2020- We will be able to allow a limited number of clients in the building for a SCHEDULED appointment. The following guidelines will allow us to be compliant with regulations and best care for your pets. Please read carefully!
- Admission to the building will be limited to 1 client (properly worn mask covering nose and mouth required, if using face shield you must also have a mask properly on also) with pet(s) for a sick pet, puppy/kitten visit or annual wellness appointment.You will call upon arrival and be escorted into the building by a team member. NO ONE is allowed to enter without a properly worn mask on. We are unable to supply masks to clients due to PPE shortages. Anyone without a mask on properly will be asked to wait in their vehicle. Our goal is to be able to remain open to care for our patients and protect our team.
- Curbside Appointments and Drop Off appointments may still be scheduled for your convenience and comfort.
- If you have been exposed to positive COVID-19 patient or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (Cough, Fever, Shortness of breath or any other symptom listed by CDC) we ask that you reschedule.
- All Medication/Pet Food/Supply pick-ups will be handled Curbside ONLY! Refill requests should be made 24 hours in advance. If there is an urgent situation that medication is needed sooner please alert team and allow 2 hours for refill to be approved and filled.
- Drop Offs, Technician Appointments, Nail Trims, Anal Gland Expressions, Suture Removals, Surgical/Dental/Procedure Admissions and patient discharges will be handled via the curbside service.
- During the appointment you must adhere to the following policies:
- Call upon arrival and when we are ready for you, a team member will escort you in and out of the building. Use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Only 1 person is allowed to accompany your pet in for the appointment. If you have multiple pets a staff member will assist you in bringing them in.
- Our staff will be handling/restraining your pet at all times prior to and during exam in order to best maintain some level of social distancing. You will be asked to hand off your pet to the technician outside and then enter the building with your pet and the technician.
- You will be asked to stand (no seating available) outside exam room with door open during exam. This will allow you to observe exam and maintain social distance from our team. DO NOT enter the room.
- Masks are to be properly worn over nose and mouth at ALL TIMES! If you do not have a mask or are unable to comply, the appointment will be handled as a curbside appointment.
- Maintain social distance from doctors, team members and other clients in building at all times.
- Failure to follow these policies may result in the appointment being converted to a curbside appointment or rescheduled.
- Please utilize our online appointment/consent forms by clicking on Online Forms in the navigation bar above.
When scheduling your appointment please let our receptionists know if you would like a contact appointment, curbside or drop off, so that we may schedule accordingly.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and support! We are striving to provide the best patient care while following requirements and precautions to minimize risks to our team and clients.